Zofran generic 8mg is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemo and radiation therapy. It is also used in treating and preventing nausea and vomiting after surgery. The medication works by blocking one of the body’s natural substances known as serotonin that causes vomiting.
You can check Ondansetron 8mg cost on our website and buy Ondansetron 8mg tablets from Canada, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medicine if you are already using apomorphine.
• Do not use Zofran if you are allergic to ondansetron or other similar medicines.
• Let your physician know about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years of age.
• Inform your physician if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
Below-mentioned are the side effects of Ondansetron 8mg: -
• Diarrhea, Constipation
• Vision problems
• Discomfort in the chest
• Stomach pain or bloating
• High levels of serotonin in the body
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• You can take the tablet with or without food.
• Swallow the pill whole with a glass of water.
• Store it at room temperature.