Bactrim is a medication that contains a combination of both sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. They both being antibiotics treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria such as; ear infection, urinary tract infections, bronchitis, traveler’s diarrhea, shigellosis, etc.
You can easily Buy Bactrim DS 800mg/160mg tablets Online from various online pharmacies at best prices.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Do not use generic Bactrim DS if you have severe liver or kidney disease, anaemia caused by folic acid deficiency or is history of blood platelets caused by taking trimethoprim or any sulfa drug.
Seek immediate medical help if you witness any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Bactrim, such as: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
• pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
• sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, new or worsening cough;
• cold or flu symptoms, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores;
• low levels of sodium in the body--headache, confusion, slurred speech, severe weakness, vomiting, loss of coordination, feeling unsteady;
• liver problems--upper stomach pain, tired feeling, dark urine, clay-coloured stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
• severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Bactrim side effects may include:
• nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite; or
• mild itching or rash
Take Bactrim as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this medication in larger or smaller amounts or for a prolonged period of time.
Shake the bottle well before you take the dose. Measure your dose with a measuring spoon so that you take the right amount of dose prescribed.
Your manifestations may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Bactrim does not treat viral infections such as common cold or flu.
It is advised to drink plenty of liquids so as to prevent the risk of kidney stone.
This medication can also cause unusual results in certain medical tests. Tell your doctor that you are using this medicine beforehand.
Store at room temperature away from heat, moisture and light.
Lotus and ChickpeaView Detail Add to Cart