Generic Brimonidine/Timolol maleate 0.2/0.5 Eye Drop is used to treat high pressure inside the eye caused by glaucoma or other eye diseases. It reduces high pressure inside the eye and prevents blindness.
The medication works by allowing better fluid drainage from within the eye and decreasing the fluid formed in the eye. The eye drop belongs to the group of medicines known as alpha agonists.
Buy brimonidine/timolol eye drop online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medication if you are allergic to it.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 2 years of age.
• Avoid breastfeeding while on the medication.
• Inform your medication practitioner if you are pregnant.
• Tell your health care provider about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Store at room temperature.
Below-mentioned are brimonidine 2% timolol 0.5% eye care drop side effects: -
• Fatigue, drowsiness
• Mild itching, irritation, or redness in the eyes.
• Mild stinging or burning
• Slow or uneven heartbeats
• Breathing problems
• Eye pain or increased watering
• Numbness or tingly feeling around hands or feet
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before using the medication.
• Remove your contact lenses before using the solution.
• Turn the bottle upside down a few times to mix the solution.
• Slightly tilt your head back and put down your lower eyelid.
• Hold the dropper upside down and squeeze a drop.
• Close your eyes for about 3 minutes with your head tipped down.
• Do not blink or squint.
• Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about a minute.
• Wait for about 10 minutes before using any other eye solution.
Paroxetine Hydrochloride 25mg tabletsView Detail Add to Cart