|Price Per Injection||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$80.69||1||$80.69||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) is present in Follistim AQ and treats many fertility issues in both men and women. It aids the production of eggs in healthy ovaries in women. It aids the production of sperm in healthy testes in males. This drug is not prescribed to women whose ovaries have stopped producing eggs or men whose testes have stopped producing sperm.
Buy Follistim AQ Generic 150 IU Injection at a great price only on ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the medication or any other products containing FSH.
• Disclose your medical history, especially: thyroid problems, abnormal bleeding from the vagina, adrenal gland problems, cancer of the reproductive organ, heart disease, etc.
• If planning to have surgery, tell your doctor about the medications you are on.
• There is the possibility of multiple births because of the treatment.
• Stop the follistim dosage once you get pregnant.
The following are the side-effects of Follistim AQ 150 IU injections.
• Severe pain in your lower stomach
• Weight gain
• Reduced urination
• Breathing problems
Get in touch with your doctor ASAP if you have:
• Severe pelvic pain on one side
• Cough with bloody mucus
• Fever, sore throat, swollen glands
• Swelling in your testicles
• Signs of acute respiratory distress syndrome - fever with shortness of breath or rapid breathing
• Signs of a blood clot - sudden numbness or weakness, problems with vision or speech, swelling or redness in an arm or leg
Common Follistim AQ side effects may include:
• Redness, swelling, or bruising in the area where the injection was given
• An ovarian cyst
• Breast pain
• Stuffy nose
Read the leaflet properly before you start the medication.
Discuss each and every step of the process with your doctor first.
Before you inject the medication, inspect it visually for discoloration or particles. If present, do not use it.
If the medication was at a cool place, bring it to room temperature before using it.
As instructed by your doctor, inject this drug under the skin or into a muscle.
Clean the injection site with rubbing alcohol before injecting each dose. To reduce damage under the skin, change the injection site every time.
Without your doctor's permission, do not switch to a different brand or form of medication.
To get the most benefit from this drug, follow your doctor's instructions.
Today March 2,2022--received order id #177176,-any delay in shipment is the fault of this country. RCP is outstanding for ...
My daughter has been using this website for years, I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes and needed to get my prescription filled. My ...
Quality medications, affordable pricing, fast shipping and not to forget great customer service. I have been getting my medication from ...
I wasn't able to track one of the orders, I had recently placed with them. I spoke to the customer service and they helped me track the ...
I consider myself very fortunate to be dealing with a legitimate pharmacy, after having been duped a couple of times, with some fake ...
I needed to order one of my prescription drug, but I couldn't find it on the website. I contacted the support, they procured the ...
Hydroquinone (2%) + Mometasone (0.1%) + Tretinoin (0.025%) CreamView Detail Add to Cart
Co-Enzyme Q-10 , Docosahexaenoic Acid , Eicosa pentaenoic Acid & Lycopene CapsuleView Detail Add to Cart
Niacin (nicotinic acid) 500mg sr tabletView Detail Add to Cart
Nimodipine (30mg) TabletsView Detail Add to Cart