Generic ropinirole is used to treat Parkinson’s disease. It is a dopaminergic agent that works by giving the same effects as dopamine that is a naturally occurring chemical found in a human.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Do not take this medicine If you are allergic to it or any of the ingredients present in it.
Inform your doctor about all your medical history and also about all the medications you have been taking.
Before you order requip 0.25mg pill, check for its side effects;
• drowsiness, dizziness, weakness;
• headache, confusion, hallucinations;
• increased blood pressure (severe headache, pounding in your neck or ears, nosebleed, irregular heartbeats);
• nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, constipation;
• flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches);
• sudden muscle movements;
• increased sweating; or
• swelling in your legs or feet.
Take this medicine exactly as prescribed.
Swallow the tablet whole, do not crush, chew or break it.
You can take it with or without food.