Clindamycin gel for acne is used to treat severe acne infections. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria in the body. The medications helps to decrease the number of acne lesions.
You can check clindamycin topical gel price on our website and buy clindamycin 1% gel online from Canada, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to it.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history before starting the medication.
• The gel is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years of age.
• Do not use the medication if you have ulcerative colitis or enteritis.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
Below-mentioned are clindamycin 1 percent side effects: -
• Oily skin
• Burning, itching, dryness
• Peeling of skin
• Redness of treated skin
• Severe stomach pain
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands well before and after applying the medication.
• Clean and pat dry the affected areas.
• Apply a layer of the gel on the affected areas.
• Avoid using the gel on open wounds, or on sun burned, wind burned, dry or irritated skin.
• Store it at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Spironolactone (25mg)View Detail Add to Cart