Dorzolamide belongs to the carbonic anhydrase inhibitors class of drugs and is used to treat glaucoma and other eye diseases that cause high pressure within the eye. Preventing blindness is made easy by lowering high pressure in the eye. The amount of fluid in the eye is decreased by this drug.
Buy Trusopt 5ml Eye Drops from ReliableCanadianPharmacy and avail some great offers.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Before you begin using dorzolamide 5ml eye drops, notify your doctor about all of your medical history and current medications you are on. Also, let him know if you have an allergy to any of the drug's ingredients.
• Check with your doctor if you can continue using your current dorzolamide bottle if you have an eye infection or injury or have eye surgery. It's likely that you'll be told to start using a new bottle.
• This medication may blur your vision for some time. Do not perform any activity that could harm you.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeed, you should only use this medicine when clearly needed that too, after consulting your doctor.
• It is possible to experience temporary blurred vision, temporary burning/stinging/itching/redness of the eye, watery eyes, dry eyes, light sensitivity, bitter taste, or headache. Notify the doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
• Vision changes, symptoms of a kidney stone, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, excessive tiredness or fatigue, quick bruising/bleeding, signs of infection should all be reported to the doctor right away. These are rare but severe side effects.
• If you experience any of the following unusual but severe side effects: constant eye redness or discharge, eye or eyelid swelling, or eye pain, or an allergic reaction, seek medical treatment right away.
After gathering the knowledge of possible side-effects, you can get generic Dorzox eye drops online within just a few clicks.
Follow the instructions of your doctor carefully. Do not use the medication longer than prescribed.
Make sure to wash your hands before using the medication.
Instruction to apply the medication -
First, tilt your head back and, with the aid of your dropper, squeeze out a pea-size drop into your eye. Close your eyes for a minute and ensure that the liquid does not glide out of your eyes.
Buy Dorzox 2% eye drops at a reasonable price. Order now!
Brinzolamide opthalmic suspension 1 % Eye Drop of 5mlView Detail Add to Cart