Rifaximin 200mg antibiotic pills are used in treating diarrhea caused by the common bacteria known as E.coli. It only treats bacterial infections and will not work for viral infections such as common cold, flu, etc.
The medication works by stopping the growth of the virus in the body. It is also used to treat irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea and is also used to prevent a brain problem caused by a liver disease known as hepatic encephalopathy.
You can check Generic Xifaxan Prices on our website, buy Rifaximin tablets online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medication if you are allergic to rifaximin, rifabutin, rifapentine, or rifampin.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years of age.
• Inform your health care provider if you a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
Below-mentioned are Xifaxan (Rifaximin) side effects: -
• Abnormal liver function tests.
• Severe stomach ache
• Fluid build-up around the stomach
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• Take the tablet with or without food, preferably for 3 days.
• Swallow the tablet whole.
• Store it at room temperature.