Fluticasone 100 mcg umeclidinium 62.5mcg vilanterol 25 mcg inhaler is used by adults to control and prevent symptoms of asthma for smooth breathing. It is a mixture of fluticasone, vilanterol, and umeclidinium.
The medication is not suitable for treating a bronchospasm or asthma attack. Fluticasone is a steroid medication that helps prevent the release of substances causing inflammation in the body. Vilanterol is a bronchodilator, and Umeclidinium is an anticholinergic. These drugs together relax the muscles in the airways and improve the breathing process.
You can shop the generic Trelegy Ellipta online from our website and enjoy the doorstep delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Read the below-mentioned warnings and precautions before you buy the cheap fluticasone/umeclidinium/ vilanterol of 30 doses: -
• Tell your medical provider about your health history and the medications you have been taking.
• Do not use the inhaler if you are allergic to fluticasone, vilanterol, and umeclidinium.
• The medicine is strictly not approved for anyone younger than 18 years of age.
• Ask your health care practitioner if the medication is safe to use during pregnancy or if you are a breastfeeding mother.
• It is not a rescue medication and will not work for sudden asthma attacks.
• Stay away from sick or infectious people while on the drug.
The following are the Trelegy Ellipta side effects: -
• Chest pain, nervousness
• Urination problems
• Signs of hormonal disorder
• A lung infection
• Symptoms of hormonal disorder
• Difficulty in swallowing
• High glucose level
• Choking, wheezing
• Low potassium level
• Joint pain,
• Back pain, nausea
• Hoarse voice
• Diarrhea, constipation
• Changes in the sense of taste, mouth pain
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the cap off the inhaler.
• Place your lips around the inhaler's mouthpiece and form a tight seal.
• Press down the inhaler as you start to breathe in gently.
• Keep on breathing as deeply as you can.
• Store it at room temperature.
You can check the price of the medication on our website before you order Trelegy Ellipta inhaler online.