Generic Sinemet CR 50/200 mg is a combination medication used to treat Parkinson’s disease. It improves shakiness, stiffness and helps easy movement.
The medication contains two main components: Levodopa and Carbidopa. Levodopa changes into dopamine hormone in the brain and helps to control movement. Whereas Carbidopa helps prevent the breakdown of Levodopa in the central bloodstream so that more Levodopa can enter the brain. It also reduces some of the side effects of Levodopa, such as vomiting and nausea.
Buy Sinemet 50mg/200mg pills online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medicine if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
• Inform your doctor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Avoid the intake of iron supplements or dishes that are rich in protein.
• Avoid alcohol consumption while on the medication.
Below-mentioned are the side effects of carbidopa levodopa 50mg/200mg tablets: -
• Low blood pressure
• Dry mouth
• Muscle contractions
• Nausea, vomiting
• Worsening of tremors
• Confusion, hallucinations
• Depression or suicidal thoughts
• Severe nervous system reaction
Do check the below mentioned direction before you buy sinemet 50/200 online
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• Take the tablet with or without food.
• Do not crush, break or chew the pill.
• Swallow it whole.
• Store it at room temperature.
Kojic acid + Lactokine Fluid + AxeloglicinaView Detail Add to Cart