Sensipar generic is used in treating increased amounts of a particular hormone known as parathyroid in people with long-term kidney disease who are undergoing dialysis. It decreases by reducing the amount of parathyroid hormone, phosphorous, and calcium in the body. The medication is also used in treating increased amounts of calcium in the body with an overactive parathyroid gland or in patients with cancer of the parathyroid gland.
Buy cinacalcet 30mg pills online from Canada and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not take medicine if you have shallow calcium levels in the blood.
• Do not take the pill if you are allergic to cinacalcet.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 18 years of age.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Tell your doctor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
Below-mentioned are the side effects of sensipar 30mg tablet: -
• Vomiting, nausea
• Low blood pressure
• Decreased appetite
• Tingling in the hands, arms, feet or legs
• Muscle pain, contraction, or tightness
• A seizure
• Shortness of breath
• Low levels of calcium in the blood
• Signs of stomach bleeding
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• Do not crush, break or chew the pill.
• Swallow the pill whole.
• Store it at room temperature.