Restasis generic 0.05% eye drops are used in treating chronic dry eye that may be caused by inflammation. It contains cyclosporine, which is an immunosuppressant. Cyclosporine increases tear production and can be reduced by inflammation in the eye(s).
You can check Restasis solution 0.05 price on our website and buy cyclosporine 0.5% eye drops online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not touch the surface of the dropper onto any surface.
• Avoid using the eye drop while wearing contact lenses.
• Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to cyclosporine.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 16 years of age.
• Inform your medical practitioner if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
Below-mentioned are Restasis (cyclosporine) 0.05 eye drops side effects: -
• Blurred vision
• Mild burning or stinging in the eyes
• Mild redness or itching
• Eye pain
• Eye swelling, severe discomfort
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before using the medication.
• Remove your contact lenses before using the solution.
• Turn the bottle upside down a few times to mix the solution.
• Slightly tilt your head back and put down your lower eyelid.
• Hold the dropper upside down and squeeze a drop.
• Close your eyes for about 3 minutes with your head tipped down.
• Do not blink or squint.
• Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about a minute.
• Wait for about 15 minutes before using any other eye solution.