Generic Requip is used to treat Parkinson's disease. It improves the ability to move, decreases tremors, instability, stiffness, and slowed movements.
The medication is also used in treating RLS, i.e., Restless Legs Syndrome. It works by restoring the balance of a particular natural substance known as dopamine in the brain. The medication may improve your sleep by decreasing the urge to move your legs and reducing the discomfort in the legs.
You can buy requip (ropinirole Hcl) 0.5mg tablets online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Here are the warnings and precautions of ropinirole 0.5mg tablets: -
• Do not take medicine if you are allergic to ropinirole.
• The medication is not approved to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
• Inform your doctor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
Below-mentioned are ropinirole 0.5mg side effects: -
• Dizziness, drowsiness
• Increased blood pressure
• Flu symptoms
• Confusion, hallucinations
• Nausea, vomiting
• Constipation, Upset stomach
• Increased sweating
• Swelling in your feet or legs
• Change in mood or behaviour
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the medicine by mouth.
• Take the tablet with or without food, preferably thrice a day.
• Do not break, chew or crush the tablet.
• Swallow the pill whole.
• Store it at room temperature.