Generic albuterol 4mg pills are used to treat and prevent shortness of breath and wheezing caused by breathing problems such as asthma and COPD. It is not a quick-relief drug and should not be used for sudden attacks of breathing problems.
It belongs to the class of medicines known as bronchodilators. The medication works by relaxing the muscles around the airways to open up, and breathing becomes easy.
You can check albuterol tablets 4mg price on our website and buy proventil 4mg tablets online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use Proventil if you are allergic to it.
• Tell your health care practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 4 years old.
• Tell your health care provider if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
Below-mentioned are the side effects of Proventil: -
• Chest pain, dizziness
• Fast or pounding heartbeats
• Upset stomach, vomiting
• Urination problem
• Feeling shaky or nervous
• Back pain, body ache
• Sore throat, cough
• Sinus pain, runny or stuffy nose
• Wheezing, choking
• Breathing problems
• High blood sugar
• Low potassium level
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, preferably 3-4 times a day.
• Swallow the tablet with water.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.