Protopic generic 0.1% ointment is used as a short-term treatment for moderate to severe eczema in adults and children at least 2 years old. The medication works by decreasing cell activity in the body’s immune system, which helps in slowing down the growth of eczema on the skin.
Buy tacrolimus 0.1% ointment online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Avoid applying the medication to an area affected by skin cancer.
• Avoid exposing yourself to tanning beds, sunlight, sunlamps and photo therapy treatments with UVA or UVB lights after applying the ointment.
• Do not apply the cream if you are allergic to tacrolimus.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 2 years of age.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history.
• Avoid breastfeeding while using the medication.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant.
Below-mentioned are the side effects of Tacrolimus 0.10 Percent ointment: -
• Burning, stinging
• Tingling or itching of the treated skin
• Acne, redness
• Crusting around the hair follicles
• Upset stomach
• Muscle pain
• Stuffy or runny nose
• Fever, chills
• Body aches
• Sore throat, cough, swollen glands
• Viral skin infection
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before applying the ointment.
• Clean and dry the affected areas.
• Apply a layer of the medication on the affected areas.
• Do not cover the treated area.
• Store it at room temperature.