Prometrium 200mg capsules are used in women who are not pregnant and are not going through menopause to restore menstrual periods that have stopped for several months. It is also used for hormone replacement therapy in combination with estrogens to reduce menopause symptoms. The medication is also added to estrogen replacement therapy to reduce the risk of cancer of the uterus.
You can check generic Prometrium cost on our website, buy progesterone 200mg online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medicine if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Do not use the medication if you are allergic to it.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Be alert while driving or doing activities that need extra attention.
Below-mentioned are prometrium 200 mg side effects –
• Breast pain
• Dizziness, drowsiness
• Changes in mood
• Constipation, diarrhea
• Hot flashes
• Vaginal discharge
• Unusual vaginal bleeding
• A breast lump
• Vision problems
• Symptoms of depression
• Urination problems
• Symptoms of heart attack
• Liver problems
• Signs of a stroke
• Signs of a blood clot in the lung
• Signs of a blood clot in the leg
• Follow the doctor's instructions or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• Do not crush, chew or break the capsule.
• Swallow the capsule whole.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.