Antihistamines like cyproheptadine are used to treat allergy symptoms like watery eyes, runny nose, itchy eyes/nose, sneezing, hives, and itching. It works by preventing the body from producing a natural substance called histamine during an allergic reaction.
Buy Ciplactin 4 mg Tablet from ReliableCanadianPharmacy at low cost. Order now!
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
You can buy Periactin Generic from Canada at low prices. So order the medication from the comfort of your home via ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
• Inform your doctor or pharmacist beforehand if you are allergic to cyproheptadine or if you have any other allergies before taking it.
• Notify your doctor about your medical history, especially if you ever had respiratory issues, glaucoma, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney disease, epilepsy, digestive problems, hyperthyroidism, or trouble urinating before taking this drug.
• This medication can cause dizziness, drowsiness, or blurred vision.
• Tell your doctor or dentist of all the medications you use before surgery.
• The drug's side effects, especially drowsiness, dizziness, and constipation, may be more noticeable in older adults.
• This drug should only be taken during pregnancy if absolutely necessary and approved by the doctor. Also, if you breastfeed, talk to your doctor before you use it.
Below mentioned are some of the side effects witnessed after the use of Cyproheptadine 4mg Tablet -
· Restlessness or excitement
· Numbness or tingling sensation
· Increased sweating or urination
· Blurred vision
· Appetite changes
· Dry mouth or nose
· Upset stomach
· Diarrhea or constipation
Usually, they disappear on their own, but if they don't, contact your doctor promptly.
While taking the medication, follow all the instructions given by your doctor.
Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet; instead, swallow it whole.
Before using a drug, read the package leaflet.