Olopatadine generic eye drop is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body. It is used for treating eye itching caused by allergies.
You can purchase Pataday 0.2% eye drops from our online pharmacy and enjoy hassle-free delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
The below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of pataday solution 0.2% eye drops:
• Do not use the eye care solution if you are allergic to it.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and your medications.
• The drug is not approved for anyone younger than two years of age.
• Inform your medical instructor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Do not use the solution with a bit of medical advice.
You can always do your own set of research before you start using the olopatadine eye drops.
Here are the side effects of olopatadine 5ml eye care drops: -
• Severe burning or stinging sensation
• Eye pain, redness
• Eye itching that gets worse or lasts longer than 72 hours
• Changes in vision
• Severe discomfort in the eyes
• Crusting or drainage, irritation
Here are the directions to use for pataday ophthalmic drops: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands well before using the medication.
• Remove your contact lenses before using the eye drop.
• Slightly tilt your head backward and gently pull your lower eyelid.
• Squeeze the prescribed number of drops from the bottle.
• Close your eyes for at least a minute or two without squinting or blinking.
• Wait for 10 minutes before using any other eye care solution.
• Store it at room temperature.
Make sure to compare the prices of over the counter pataday eyes drop on various websites before placing the final order with us.
Levalbuterol (100mcg) + Beclomethasone (200mcg) Rotacaps with RotahalerView Detail Add to Cart
Sulfamethoxazole (200mg) + Trimethoprim (40mg)View Detail Add to Cart