Acetazolamide 250mg tablet is used to reduce and prevent altitude sickness symptoms. It also decreases headaches, nausea, fatigue, breathing problems, and dizziness while climbing quickly to high altitudes.
The medication belongs to the class of drugs known as carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. It is also used with other medicines to treat high pressure in the eyes, known as glaucoma. It decreases the production of fluid inside the eyes. The medication is also used to decrease the build-up of body fluids caused by heart failure or certain medicines. It is also used in treating certain types of seizures.
You can check acetazolamide 250 mg price on our website, and buy acetazolamide 250 mg pills from Canada, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
You can buy acetazolamide 250mg tablets with prescription from our online pharmacy.
• Do not use if allergic to it or sulfa drugs.
• Avoid using the medication if you have severe liver or kidney disease, cirrhosis, an electrolyte imbalance, or adrenal gland failure.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 18 years of age.
• Tell your medical practitioner if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Inform your health care provider about the medications you take and your medical history.
Below-mentioned are acetazolamide 250 mg side effects: -
• Nausea, vomiting
• Diarrhea, loss of appetite
• Confusion, drowsiness
• Hearing problems
• Increased urination
• Altered sense of taste
• A seizure
• A blood cell disorder
• Signs of kidney stone
• Signs of metabolic acidosis
• Severe skin reaction
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the medication by mouth, usually once or twice a day.
• Avoid breaking, chewing or crushing the tablet.
• Swallow the pill whole with water.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.