The Mylab COVID-19 Rapid Antigen self-test kit is a diagnostic test for detecting COVID-19. The process is carried out using a nasal swab rather than a deep nasopharyngeal swab. It is very user-friendly and can efficiently be conducted in the comfort of your own space and time. The user will get the test report within 20 minutes of performing the test.
Buy COVID-19 Self-Test Kit online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not freeze any of the components of the kit.
• The kit is not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
• Handle the kit with care.
• Do not use the test device after the expiry date.
• Do not perform the test in a hurry.
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Before starting the test, download the MyLab application and fill up your credentials.
• Scan the QR code on the cassette to link the code with your details.
• Please wash your hands and dry them well before performing the test.
• Please take out the pre-filled from the pouch and tap on it vertically onto the horizontal surface so that the extraction buffer settles at the bottom of the tube.
• Uncap the tube and ensure that you do not spill the content inside it.
• Take the nasal swab and ensure you don’t touch it on its head.
• Gently insert it into one of the nostrils.
• Roll it five times and repeat the same for the other nostril.
• Dip the swab in the pre-filled extraction tube, and pinch the tube at the bottom. Swirl the nasal swab ten times.
• Break the swab at the breakpoint and dispose of the remainder.
• Add two drops of the extracted antigen buffer mixture into the sample of the test device.
• Wait for about 15 minutes for the result to appear.
• Once the results are out, you can dispose of the kit.