Generic mefenamic acid pills are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) used for short-term treatment of mild to moderate pain from various conditions. The medication also decreases blood loss and pain from menstrual periods.
You can check the mefenamic acid price on our website and buy Mefenamic Acid 500mg pain reliever tablets online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• The medication can increase the risk of fatal heart attack or stroke.
• Do not use the medication just before or after heart bypass surgery.
• Do not take medicine if you are pregnant unless prescribed.
• Tell your health care provider if you are a breastfeeding mother.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 14 years of age.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Heartburn, Nausea
• Stomach pain, vomiting
• Shortness of breath
• Skin rashes
• Swelling or rapid weight gain
• Liver problems
• Kidney problems
• Low red blood cells
• Signs of stomach bleeding
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, preferably 4 times a day.
• Swallow the pill whole with a glass of water.
• Avoid lying down for at least 10 minutes after taking the medication.
• Do not use the drug for more than 7 days.
• Store it at room temperature.