Generic luvox 100mg is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It is used to treat Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) symptoms in adults and children at least eight years old.
The medication helps decrease persistent or unwanted thoughts and the urge to perform repeated tasks such as hand-washing, counting, checking, etc, that interferes in daily life activities. It helps in restoring the balance of certain natural substances known as serotonin in the brain.
You can check fluvoxamine 100 mg price on our website and buy fluvoxamine 100 mg tablets online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not take medicine if you are allergic to it.
• Do not use the medication within 14 days before or 14 days after you have taken an MAO inhibitor.
• Avoid breastfeeding while on the medication.
• Inform your physician about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant.
Below-mentioned are fluvoxamine (generic luvox) side effects: -
• Drowsiness, dizziness
• Anxiety, insomnia
• Depression, agitation
• Shaking, increased muscle movements
• Loss of appetite
• Gas, upset stomach
• Nausea, vomiting
• Dry mouth, sore throat, yawning
• Rashes, sweating, muscle pain
• Heavy menstrual period
• Sexual problems
• A seizure
• Changes in weight or appetite
• Vision problems
• Easy bruising or unusual bleeding
• Low blood sodium
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• Take the tablet at bedtime, with or without food.
• Do not crush, break or chew the pill.
• Swallow the tablet whole.
• Store it at room temperature.