Jentadueto is a mixture of two drugs, linagliptin, and metformin, used in the treatment of diabetes. This drug helps regulate blood sugar levels by decreasing the liver's glucose production and reducing the absorption of sugar from the intestines.
Buy Trajenta Duo 2.5 mg/ 1000 mg Tablet Online and get some attractive offers.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• If you are allergic to linagliptin or metformin, inform your doctor about it beforehand.
• Disclose your medical history.
• Before having any surgical procedure, make sure to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are on.
• You may feel dizzy while using this medication, so it is advised not use attempt any activity that requires your attention. Also, limit the consumption of alcohol.
• Stop the medication if you have prolonged vomiting or diarrhea, and contact your doctor ASAP.
• This might change your menstrual cycles and increase pregnancy risk even if you are on birth control.
• If you breastfeed or are pregnant, consult your doctor before taking the medication.
• If you have diabetic ketoacidosis, Linagliptin metformin 2.5mg/1000mg tablets should not be used. This medication also raises the risk of lactic acidosis. If you observe symptoms such as stomach pain, dizziness, muscle pain, coldness, or exhaustion, contact your doctor immediately.
You can order Jentadueto Generic 2.5mg/1000mg Pill Online with ease, but before that, you should be familiar with the jentadueto side effects –
• Upset stomach
• Skin blisters
• Sudden weight gain
• Swelling ankles
• Metallic taste
• Stomach ache
• Low blood sugar
• Irregular heartbeats
• Vision problems
• Allergic reaction
Take the medication as directed by your doctor.
Usually taken twice a day with food, or as your doctor prescribed you.
Should store it at room temperature, away from moist, heat, light.