Invokana (canagliflozin) is a drug used in the treatment of diabetes that helps regulate the level of blood sugar. Canagliflozin works by supporting the kidneys to get rid of glucose from the bloodstream.
Invokana is not meant for type 1 diabetes treatment.
If you have been prescribed the drug, buy Invokana 100 mg Tablets from ReliableCanadianPharmacy at an affordable price.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before you order canagliflozin 100 mg.
• If you have severe kidney failure or if you are on dialysis, you can not use Invokana.
• Notify your health specialist if you have ever had: heart attacks; diabetic foot ulcer or amputation; blood problems or nerve problems in your legs or feet; kidney disease; liver disease; bladder infections or other problems with urination; pancreas dysfunction, etc. to make sure this drug is safe for you.
• If you are pregnant, strictly follow your doctor's instructions.
• You are not supposed to use the medication during the 2nd or 3rd trimester of your pregnancy.
• Do not use if you breastfeed.
• It is not meant to be used by anyone younger than 18 years old.
When you have symptoms of an allergic reaction to Invokana with symptoms like hives, difficult breathing, swelling of the ears, mouth, tongue, or throat, get emergency medical help.
If you witness symptoms of a genital infection: burning, itching, odor, discharge, tenderness, redness or swelling of the genitals, fever, feeling unwell, seek medical attention right away.
Some other Invokana side effects include –
• Little or no urination
• infections in legs or feet
• Stomach pain
• Irregular heartbeats
• Burning sensation during urination
This medicine is taken once a day, usually in the morning with an empty stomach.
You should take the medication as a whole. Do not crush, chew or break it.
Naproxen 250mg PillView Detail Add to Cart
Levocetirizine (2.5mg) + Montelukast (4mg) PillView Detail Add to Cart