Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is used for the treatment of dry eyes and eye irritation.
Order Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose eye drop today if you have been prescribed and get rid of dry eyes.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
You can buy Moisol eye drops online in Canada at low prices compared to other countries.
• If you are allergic to Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Generic (0.7%) or any other drug, you need to inform your doctor about it before starting the medication.
• Tell your doctor what all medications you are using, as this may interact with other drugs.
• Disclose your medical history in detail.
• Inform your doctor if you plan to get pregnant or already pregnant before you start using this medication.
• Inform your doctor if you breastfeed. It would help if you talked about the risks to the infant.
You may observe some symptoms of an allergic reaction, like itching, redness, peeling skin, high fever, tightness in the chest, trouble breathing, talking or swallowing, or swelling of face, lips, and tongue.
Some other side effects are vision problems, change in eyesight, irritation, or eye pain.
Whatever the side effects are, if they bother you consult your doctor right away.
Follow the directions of your doctor carefully. Do not use the medication longer than prescribed.
Make sure to wash your hands before using the medication.
Instruction to apply the medication;
First, tilt your head back and, with the aid of your dropper, squeeze out a pea-size drop into your eye. Close your eyes for a minute and ensure that the liquid does not glide out of your eyes.
Get the best hydroxypropyl methylcellulose price only at ReliableCanadianPharmacy.