Generic Elidel 1% cream (International Brand Variant) is used in treating certain skin conditions such as eczema. It works by changing the skin's immune system and decreasing the allergic reaction that causes eczema.
The medication belongs to the class of medicines known as Topical Calcineurin Inhibitors (TCIs). It is not recommended for those with a history of a particular rare genetic disorder known as Netherton’s Syndrome.
Buy pimecrolimus 1 cream from Canada and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the cream if you are allergic to pimecrolimus.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 2 years of age.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Avoid breastfeeding while on the medication.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant.
Below-mentioned are Elidel cream side effects: -
• Viral skin infection
• Burning, stinging, or soreness of treated skin
• Stuffy or runny nose
• Fever, body aches, chills
• Sore throat, swollen glands
• Severe pain
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before applying the medication.
• Clean and dry the affected areas.
• Apply a thin layer of the ointment of the area to be treated.
• Wash your hands with soap or cleanser after each application.
• Store it at room temperature.