Generic mycophenolate mofetil 360mg pill is used with other medicines to preclude organ rejection after a liver, kidney, or heart transplant. Organ rejection happens when a person’s immune system rejects the new organ.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Inform your doctor about all your medical history, medicines and allergies.
Before you buy Cellcept generic 360mg pill online, check for its side effects;
• stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
• swelling in your ankles or feet;
• headache, dizziness, tremors;
• fever, sore throat, cold symptoms, or other signs of infections;
• high blood sugar;
• abnormal blood tests;
• pain anywhere in your body;
• low blood cell counts; or
• increased blood pressure or heart rate
Take this medicine exactly as prescribed.
Swallow the tablet whole, do not crush, chew, or break it.