Azithromycin eye drops are used to treat many forms of eye infections. It's a macrolide antibiotic that works by preventing bacteria from developing. Only bacterial eye infections can be treated with this drug. Some forms of eye infections will not respond to this medication. Any antibiotic's efficacy can be compromised if it is misused.
Buy Zaha 1% Eye Drops Online and get them delivered to your doorstep.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Buy Azithromycin 1 % Eye Drop Online from Canada at an affordable price from us.
• Notify your doctor whether you are allergic to azithromycin or other macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin or clarithromycin, or ketolide antibiotics like telithromycin, or whether you have some other allergies.
• Inactive ingredients can be found in this medication, triggering allergic reactions or other issues. For more information, talk with your doctor about it.
• Start taking the medication once you are sure it is safe for you.
• Disclose your medical history to our doctor.
• Do not drive or use some heavy machinery after applying this eye drop as it may blur your vision for some time.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeed, make sure to consult your doctor before using.
• You may experience temporary eye irritation, stinging, or burning, as well as blurred vision. Consult your doctor if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
• If you witness something severe (eye pain, vision change), contact your doctor ASAP.
• If you use the medication for a prolonged duration, it may result in some other eye infection.
• It is rare but possible to get a severe allergic reaction.
Follow the instructions of your doctor carefully. Do not use the medication longer than prescribed.
Make sure to wash your hands before using the medication.
Instruction to apply the medication -
First, tilt your head back and, with the aid of your dropper, squeeze out a pea-size drop into your eye. Close your eyes for a minute and ensure that the liquid does not glide out of your eyes.
Get the best azithromycin eye drops price only at ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
Lamivudine (150mg) + Stavudine (30mg) + Nevirapine (200mg) PillView Detail Add to Cart