Levalbuterol ( 50 mcg ) + Beclomethasone ( 50 mcg ) is an inhaler that soothes the muscles in the airways, thereby increasing the airflow to the lungs. It is used to treat asthma attacks in adults and children who are at least 4 years of age.
Purchase the Generic Levalbuterol + Beclomethasone inhaler online from us and enjoy the benefits of free door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Take the medication only if prescribed.
• Inform your health care provider about all your medical/health conditions or allergies if any.
• It should not be given to a child who is below 4 years of age.
• Keep the inhaler canister away from open flame or high heat, such as in a car on a hot day.
Here are the side effects of Levalbuterol+ Beclomethasone inhaler:-
• Cold symptoms such as runny nose, sore throat, etc.
• Chest pain and irregular heartbeats
• Body pain or vomiting
• Dizziness, nervousness or tremors.
• Shake the canister well before each spray.
• Uncap the mouthpiece of the inhaler. Breathe out fully. Put the mouthpiece into your mouth and close your lips. Breathe in slowly while pushing down on the canister. Hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breathe out slowly.
• If you use more than one inhalation at a time, use the second shot after a gap of 1 min.