Apri is a combination hormone medication used to prevent pregnancy. It contains two hormones- Estrogen and Progestin.
The medication is also used for a regular menstrual cycle to decrease period pain and blood loss, reduce ovarian cysts, and treat acne. The drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea, HIV, chlamydia, etc.
You can also buy Ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg desogestrel 0.15mg pills from our online pharmacy and enjoy door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Avoid using birth control pills if you are pregnant or recently had a baby.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Avoid smoking while on the drug.
• Birth control pills can increase the risk of heart attacks, blood clots, and stroke.
• Do not use the medication if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Check desogestrel Ethinyl estradiol 0.15mg/0.03mg price on our website before placing the order.
Read the below-mentioned side effects before you buy Apri 0.03mg/0.15mg tablets: -
• Vomiting, nausea
• Weight gain
• Breast tenderness
• Darkening of facial hair, acne
• Breakthrough bleeding
• Problems with contact lenses
• Symptoms of heart attack
• Signs of stroke
• Liver problems
• Symptoms of a blood clot
• A breast lump
• Migraine headaches
• Signs of depression
• Increased blood pressure
• Swelling in your ankles, hands, or feet
Read the below-mentioned directions to use, or you can even do your research on generic Apri 0.03mg online before using the drug: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the medicine once a day.
• Avoid crushing the pill.
• Swallow the tablet whole with water.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.