Vancocin Generic 250mg Capsule is effective in addressing specific intestinal conditions such as colitis, which usually happens after the overuse of antibiotics. This condition may lead to stomach discomfort/pain and diarrhea. In addition to the above. The doctor may prescribe this medication for other purposes, such as enterocolitis-caused staphylococcus aureus bacterium.
This medication begins its function by halting the growth of the causative bacteria called clostridium. This capsule is only beneficial in treating bacterial infection in the intestine. Therefore, it should not be used for treating bacterial infections in other body parts and viral function. Doing so can lead to undesirable results. Using antibiotics unnecessarily can cause antibiotic resistance.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Before you buy Vancomycin 250mg Capsule, you must go through the warnings and precautions. Sticking to these guidelines during the treatment will help you get the utmost results.
• Let your doctor or pharmacist know if you show any allergy to Vancocin or if you have any allergies. The active ingredient present in this medication can lead to allergic reactions.
• Before going under treatment, disclose your medical with your doctor, especially for hearing problems, kidney disease, and other stomach/intestinal problems.
• Tell your doctor about your ongoing treatment, including prescription and non-prescription, before having any surgery.
• Chances of encountering kidney problems and hearing loss are high in older adults while taking this medication.
• Use it only under the supervision of the doctor during pregnancy.
While using this medication, you may possibly encounter the following side effects. However, these side effects don’t require any medical attention. As soon as the body gets used to it, these side effects will waive off on their own.
• Decreased potassium level in blood
• Red man syndrome
• Abdominal pain
• Back pain
• Peripheral edema
• Urinary tract infection
• Hypotension (low blood pressure)
• Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
• Hearing loss
• Renal toxicity
Kindly go through the patient’s leaflet mindfully or stick to the guidelines stated by a doctor to get fruitful results.
• Take the dosage of this medication orally with water as directed by your doctor.
• The dosage of this medication is usually different for everyone, depending on age, weight, sex, intensity of the disease, etc.
• Keep the medication away from kids, addicts, and pets.
• If you are using other medications, keep a space of at least 3 to 4 hours between two drugs.
• Use this medication for the prescribed duration and stop it when the doctor says to do so.