Adapalene gel is used to treat acne infection of the skin. It belongs to the group of drugs known as retinoids.
It is similar to vitamin A and thus helps the skin renew itself. The medication works by affecting the growth cells and decreasing swelling and inflammation. It also reduces acne pimples' number and severity and promotes quick healing.
You can check the adapalene gel price on our website and order adapalene gel 0.1 % for acne from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to it.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years old.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds.
• Do not use other skin products that contain sulfur.
• Prefer using mild soaps and cleansers.
• Do not apply to open wounds or on sunburned, wind burned dry, chapped, or irritated skin.
Below-mentioned are adapalene 0.1 percent side effects: -
• Skin pain
• Peeling of skin
• Redness, dryness, or scaly skin
• Feeling of warmth
• Mild stinging or burning
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands with soap before and after using the medication.
• Clean the affected area with a cleanser and gently pat dry with a clean towel.
• Apply a thin layer of the cream to your entire face or other affected areas.
• Use a moisturizer after applying the medication if your skin feels dry.
• Store it at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
• Do not freeze.
Spironolactone (100mg)View Detail Add to Cart
Ketoconazole 2 Percent Cream ( 15gm Tube )View Detail Add to Cart