Valcyte generic 450mg medication is an anti-viral drug that adults use to prevent disease caused by a virus called cytomegalovirus (CMW) in individuals who have received organ transplants. It slows down the growth of the CMW virus and helps prevent the spread of infection to other parts of the body.
The medication is also used for treating CMW retinitis in patients with advanced HIV disease (AIDS) and decreases the risk of blindness. However, it is not a cure for CMW disease.
You can buy Valcyte 450mg online from our pharmacy and enjoy the deals and offers.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Here are the warnings and precautions of valganciclovir 450mg tablet: -
• Do not use the medication if you are allergic to ganciclovir or Valcyte.
• Avoid driving or being a part of any hazardous activity until you know how the drug will affect you.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Try not to be around people who are sick or infectious.
• Avoid using the medicine during pregnancy.
• Inform your medical practitioner if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Below-mentioned are the valganciclovir side effects: -
• Fever & chills, skin sores, mouth sores
• Unusual bleeding, easy bruising
• Cold symptoms such as sneezing, stuffy nose, sore throat
• Diarrhea, nausea
• Pain or burning sensation while urinating
• A seizure
• Kidney disorders
• Swelling or pain near your transplanted organ
• Cold hands and feet, pale skin
• A light-headed feeling or shortness of breath.
You can check the Valcyte (valganciclovir) 450 mg price on our website before placing the final order.
Following are the directions for using Valcyte over the counter 450mg medicine: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the medicine with food.
• Avoid crushing or breaking the pill.
• Swallow the tablet whole with water.
• Store it at room temperature.