Tretinoin 0.1% gel is a form of Vitamin A used to treat acne. It belongs to a class of medications known as retinoids.
The medication works by affecting the growth of skin cells. It decreases the severity and number of acne pimples and promotes quick healing.
You can check generic tretinoin 0.1% cost on our website and buy tretinoin 0.1 online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to it.
• The cream is for external use only.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Inform your health care provider if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
Below-mentioned are tretinoin 0.10 percent gel: -
• Skin pain, burning
• Redness, itching, or irritation
• Sore throat
• Changes in color of treated skin
• Mild warmth or stinging where the medication was applied
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before applying the gel.
• Clean and dry the affected areas.
• Apply a layer of the gel on the area to be treated.
• Gently rub into the skin.
• Store it at room temperature.