|Price Per Unit||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$14.19||3||$42.57||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
Tobramycin Eye Drop is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections in the eyes. Apart from bacterial infections, it does not treat any other forms of eye infections.
Buy Toba 0.3% Sterile Eye Drop at an affordable price only at ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• If you are about to start using tobrasol eye drops, notify your doctor about your medical history and medications that you are using currently. Also, let him know if you're allergic to any of the medication's ingredients.
• Do not use this medication any longer than prescribed as you might develop some other eye infection.
• Consult your doctor first if you are about to take the medication during the pregnancy or breastfeeding phase.
• DO not apply the medication when you are wearing contact lenses.
• Do not do any activity that might need your attention and alertness, as this medicine might blur your vision.
The following are the side-effects of tobrasol solution 0.3%, check before using.
• Severe burning, stinging, itching, or tearing of eyes after using the eye drops
• Change in vision
• Swollen eyes
• Eye pain
• Eyelid irritation
• New infection developing
• Severe allergic reaction
Common side effects of tobramycin eye drops may include:
• Eye irritation
• Dry or itchy eyes
• Blurred vision
• Stuffy nose
• Bitter taste in the mouth
Get in touch with your doctor ASAP if you witness any side effects and worsening common side effects.
Follow the instructions of your doctor carefully. Do not use the medication longer than prescribed.
Make sure to wash your hands before using the medication.
Instruction to apply the medication -
First, tilt your head back and, with the aid of your dropper, squeeze out a pea-size drop into your eye. Close your eyes for a minute and ensure that the liquid does not glide out of your eyes.
Buy Toba 0.3% Eye Drops online with ease and avail best prices.
Today March 2,2022--received order id #177176,-any delay in shipment is the fault of this country. RCP is outstanding for ...
My daughter has been using this website for years, I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes and needed to get my prescription filled. My ...
Quality medications, affordable pricing, fast shipping and not to forget great customer service. I have been getting my medication from ...
I wasn't able to track one of the orders, I had recently placed with them. I spoke to the customer service and they helped me track the ...
I consider myself very fortunate to be dealing with a legitimate pharmacy, after having been duped a couple of times, with some fake ...
I needed to order one of my prescription drug, but I couldn't find it on the website. I contacted the support, they procured the ...
Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian PennywortView Detail Add to Cart
Topiramate 50mg tabletsView Detail Add to Cart