Generic theophylline is a bronchodilator used to treat lung diseases like COPD (bronchitis, emphysema) and asthma. It belongs to a group of medicines commonly known as xanthines. Theophylline also reduces the lung’s response to irritants.
The medication works by relaxing the muscles around the airways to open up and breathing becomes easy. It must be used regularly to prevent shortness of breath and wheezing.
You can check theophylline 300mg cost and buy theophylline online from Canada, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of theophylline 300mg tablets: -
• Do not use it if allergic to it.
• Do not give the medicine to a child without doctor’s advice.
• Make sure your doctor knows about the medications you take.
• Tell your health care practitioner if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• You must inform your doctor if you are sick with a high fever for 24 hours or more.
Below-mentioned are the side effects of theophylline: -
• Nausea, vomiting
• Feeling restless or terrible
• A seizure
• Rapid heartbeats
• High blood sugar
• Low potassium level
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, preferably once or twice a day.
• Do not crush or chew the pill.
• Swallow the tablet whole.
• You can break the tablet into half to get the right dose.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.