Spiriva is used to control the shortness of breath caused by lung disease such as asthma. It relaxes the muscles surrounding the airway, which leads them to open up and ease the breathing process.
Tiotropium bromide inhaler 9mcg price is the best on ReliableCanadianPharmacy, one of the most trusted online pharmacy.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Tiotropium bromide inhaler should not be used, if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
• Disclose your medical history to the doctor, especially if you have a heart condition, liver, or kidney disease.
• This medicine can make you dizzy, so avoid driving or using heavy machinery.
• Inform your surgeon what all meds you are taking if you are planning to have surgery.
• Notify your doctor if you breastfeed or pregnant and discuss all the benefits and risks of taking this medicine.
• Older adults are said to be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
You may experience dry mouth, dizziness, or constipation. They might disappear on their own, but if any of these worsen, inform your doctor.
There are some rare side effects too, which might be witnessed rarely, such as –
• Breathing problem
• Swelling of eyes
• Blurred vision
• Severe allergic reaction with symptoms like rash, itching, swelling of face, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain
• Irregular heartbeats
• Burn during urination
If any of these are observed, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
This is not a rescue medicine.
Read the medicine leaflet carefully for the directions.
Buy Spiriva 9 mcg Inhaler online at the best price. Order now!
Levalbuterol (50mcg) + Beclometasone (50mcg) InhalerView Detail Add to Cart
Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian PennywortView Detail Add to Cart