Seasonique birth control pill is used to prevent pregnancy. It comprises two hormones: levonorgestrel and estrogen. It functions mainly by preventing an egg from being released during your menstrual cycle. To help avoid fertilization, it makes vaginal fluid thicker. Also, it adjusts the lining of the uterus (womb) to prevent the attachment of a fertilized egg.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before you Buy Seasonique For Birth Control.
· If you are allergic to Seasonique or any of the ingredients found in it, do not take medicine.
· Notify the doctor if you have any medical history, including blood clots, blood clotting disorders, high blood pressure, cancer, high cholesterol, depression, diabetes, gallbladder issues, headaches, swelling, stroke, problems with your thyroid, unexplained menstrual bleeding, liver or kidney disease, etc.
· If you have diabetes, this medication can affect your blood sugar level.
· If you are near-sighted and wear contact lenses, vision issues can occur.
· After you stop taking birth control pills, it might take longer to get pregnant.
· You should not take birth control when you are pregnant.
· If you plan to get any surgery, notify your doctor about all the medication you are taking beforehand.
· Also, this medicine can lower the production of breast milk.
Seasonique side effects are as follows –
· Nausea, vomiting (especially when taking Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel for the first time);
· Tenderness of the breast;
· Bleeding breakthrough;
· Acne, facial skin darkening;
· Gaining weight; or
· Vision problem if you wear contact lenses
Read the label carefully and follow the directions given by the doctor.
Disclose your medical history.
Take the medication regularly, or else you will be more likely to get pregnant.
If you have an upset stomach, take medicine after an evening meal or just before your bedtime.
If you want to switch from one birth control pit to another, please consult your doctor first.
Buying Seasonique from us is a great thought as we provide our customers with the best price.
Varenicline 1mg tabletView Detail Add to Cart