In men with male pattern baldness, minoxidil 5 percent hair solution is used to treat and encourage hair development. It's used to treat hairline baldness and baldness in front of the scalp. This medication belongs to the vasodilator class of drugs, which are known to promote hair development.
This medication, however, does not treat patchy hair loss, unexplained hair loss, or hair loss after childbirth.
Buy generic Rogaine online at an affordable price and fight that baldness. Order now!
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
You can buy Minoxidil online from Canada at a reasonable price only from ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
• If you are allergic to Minoxidil 5% Solution or have some other allergies, notify your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
• Discuss with your health specialist before using this product if you have any of the following health issues: scalp diseases, cardiac attacks, kidney disease, and liver disease.
• This product can only be used when necessary during pregnancy. Consult your doctor about the risks and benefits.
• It is unknown whether this medication moves into breast milk. Before you start breastfeeding, talk to your doctor.
• The application site can experience burning, stinging, or redness. Contact your health specialist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
• This drug can sometimes be absorbed through the skin and cause unwanted side effects. If you notice any side effects, such as unwanted facial/body hair, dizziness, irregular pulse, swelling of hands or feet, fainting, chest pain, weight gain, tiredness, or trouble breathing, stop taking this drug and contact your doctor right away.
• Also, in some cases, a severe allergic reaction can be caused by this medication.
Take this medication exactly as directed by your doctor.
Before using this medicine, make sure your hair and scalp are fully dried.
Apply the prescribed quantity to the affected areas.
Before applying, make sure your hands are clean.
This medication should only be used on the scalp and nowhere else.
Calcitriol 0.25mcg CapsuleView Detail Add to Cart