Pulmicort respules is used to prevent asthma attacks. It is a corticosteroid that prevents the release of the substances that cause inflammation.
Buy Pulmicort generic 1mg/2ml respules online from us and get your medications delivered right at your doorstep.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Take the medication regularly and do not stop taking the medication without consulting your doctor, as it might take some time to show any effect.
• Pulmicort won’t stop the attack which has started. You need to have a reliever inhaler for that.
• Inform your doctor if you have TB, infection in the mouth or lungs.
• To be sure that this medication is safe for you, tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This medicine has some common side effects which usually do not require any medical attention until and unless it persist. The following are the side effects of generic Pulmicort 1mg/2 mL;
• runny or stuffy nose ;
• red, itchy, and watery eyes;
• fever, sore throat, cough;
• nosebleed; or
• nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
• headache, back pain.
Use this exactly as prescribed.
This is not a rescue medication.
Always rinse your mouth with water.