Progesterone is a hormone that exists naturally in the body. Progesterone 200mg/ml Injection is used to induce menstruation in women who lack this hormone and have not yet reached menopause.
Note: Progesterone 200mg/ml is not recommended to prevent heart disease or dementia because it may raise the risk of developing these conditions.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Before you start using the progesterone injections, inform your doctor if you are allergic to progesterone or have any other allergies.
· If you have or had any previous health condition, tell your doctor about it. Also, it is for the best if you disclose your whole medical history to your doctor.
· If you plan to go through any medical procedure, it would be best to tell your doctor beforehand about the medications you are using.
· If you have diabetes, keep a check on your blood sugar levels as this medicine can affect it. Use the medication as directed by your doctor if you are pregnant.
· Consult your doctor first if you breastfeed as this drug pass into breast milk.
· It is recommended not to drink while you are on the medication. Also, not to perform the activities that need you to be alert.
Bloating, cramps, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, breast swelling/pain, pain around the vaginal region, drowsiness, tiredness, reduced interest in sex, joint pain, or headache are possible side effects. Notify the doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
Some other side effects of Progesterone 200 mg /ml injection are as follows –
• Vaginal discharge
• Mood swings
• Weight gain
• Vaginal bleeding
• Chest pain
• breathing issues
• Vision change
• Severe allergic reaction
• Upset stomach
• Pain while urinating
• Irregular heartbeat
• Lumps in breast
Read the leaflet properly before you start the medication.
Discuss each step of the process with your doctor first.
Before you inject the medication, inspect it visually for discoloration or particles. If present, do not use it.
If the medication was at a cool place, bring it to room temperature before using it.
As instructed by your doctor, inject this drug under the skin or into a muscle.
Clean the injection site with rubbing alcohol before injecting each dose. To reduce damage under the skin, change the injection site every time.
Without your doctor's permission, do not switch to a different brand or form of medication.
To get the most benefits from this drug, follow your doctor's instructions.
Buy Progesterone Generic 200 mg / ml injection at an affordable price from ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
Moxifloxacin 0.5% 5 ml Eye Drops BottleView Detail Add to Cart