Parlodel 1.25 mg Generic tablets are used to treat hormone imbalances in some cases. It aids in the treatment of women who have missed menstrual cycles but have not yet reached menopause. It also comes in handy in the treatment of elevated prolactin levels in the body. High levels of prolactin can cause various problems, including infertility, missed periods, and so on.
Buy Parlodel Generic 1.25 mg Pill (if prescribed) from ReliableCanadianPharmacy at an affordable price.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• If you are allergic to bromocriptine, a heads-up to your doctor would be best.
• Disclosing your medical history to a doctor is best.
• The drug might make you feel dizzy or drowsy. Consuming alcohol over that wouldn't be the best choice, and performing activities that need you to be alert is not recommended.
• Keep your hands and feet warm as bromocriptine can reduce the blood flow in the fingers.
• Do not take the medication if you breastfeed your baby.
• Before getting surgery, make sure to inform your doctor what all medications you take.
You can avail the best bromocriptine 1.25 mg price only at ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
It is possible to experience nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, lightheadedness, tiredness, constipation, or headache. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
There are some other side effects as well which you should keep a check on, like -
• Falling asleep suddenly while doing some activity.
• Increased or decreased blood pressure
• Back pain
• Swollen legs
• High risk of kidney problems
• Vision change
• Bloody stool
• Chest pain
• Severe allergic reaction
Take the medication with food as prescribed by the doctor.
Take it regularly for the most benefits.
Do not stop the medication suddenly on your own, as it might worsen your condition.