Noxafil Generic 40mg Oral Suspension is an anti-fungal medication used for treating or preventing fungal infections throughout the body. It belongs to the drug group commonly known as azole antifungals. The medication begins its mechanism by limiting the growth of fungi in the body. It is majorly prescribed to those who have weakened, such as patients undergoing chemotherapy. The dosage instructions will depend on the severity of the infection, your age, and your medical history.
You can buy Posaconazole syrup from our online drugstore and enjoy super-fast doorstep delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Here are the precautions and warnings of Noxafil oral suspension: -
• Avoid using the product if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Posaconazole.
• Your doctor needs to be well aware of your health history, the meds you are taking, and current clinical treatments or therapies.
• Do not overdose on the drug.
• Prefer not to drive or be a part of any hazardous activity unless you know how the medicine will affect you.
• Keep your doctor posted if you experience any side effects.
• Let your doctor know if you have a nursing or breastfeeding child.
• Your medical provider must know if you are pregnant.
• Inform your healthcare instructor if you have kidney issues.
The below-mentioned are the side effects of Noxafil (Posaconazole) 40mg syrup: -
• Decreased appetite
• Decreased levels of potassium in the blood
• Change in taste
• Decreased levels of magnesium in the body
• Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
• Increased sugar level in the blood
• Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
• Low blood platelets
• Abdominal pain
• Shortness of breath
• Neutrophilis (Reduced white blood cell count)
• Electrolyte Imbalance
• Increased liver enzymes
• Pricking or tingling sensation (Paresthesia)
• Low blood sugar level (Hypoglycemia)
• Anemia (Low number of red blood cells)
• Purple or red spots in the body caused by bleeding into the skin (Petechiae)
• Inflammation of legs
The following are the directions for using Posaconazole suspension: -
• Follow the directions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the packaging.
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Take the suspension with your meal.
• Measure the liquid in a measuring cup before having it.
• Store it in a space that is dry and cool.
Make sure to check the Posaconazole 40mg Syrup price on our website named ReliableCanadianPharmacy before the final purchase.