Generic Mircette Tablets come in handy for preventing pregnancy. It comprises two hormones: progestin (desogestrel) and estrogen (Ethinyl estradiol). It functions primarily by preventing an egg from being released during your menstrual cycle. To help deter sperm from reaching an embryo, it also makes vaginal fluid thicker and adjusts the uterus's lining to prevent a fertilized egg's attachment.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Before buying the medication, you can compare the Femilon Tablet Price in Canada with your country.
• Before using Mircette, inform your doctor if you are allergic to it or have any other allergies.
• Disclose your medical history.
• Do keep in mind that if you have diabetes, this medication may affect your blood sugar levels.
• Let your health specialist know if you recently had any or planning to have surgery.
• Notify the doctor about all the other medications you are on.
• If you wear lenses, you may develop vision problems.
• If you have stopped the medication and trying to get pregnant, it may take a little longer.
• Do not use the medication while you are pregnant.
• Also, this decreases the production of breast milk.
There may be nausea, vomiting, headache, bloating, breast tenderness, ankle/foot swelling, or a weight shift. Especially during the first few months of use, vaginal bleeding between periods or missed/irregular periods can occur. Tell your physician or pharmacist immediately if any of these symptoms persist or worsen. If two periods in a row are missed, call your doctor for a pregnancy test.
There are some more side effects of mircette birth control pills that one might witness –
• Raise in blood pressure
• Stomach ache
• Blood clots
• Sudden fainting
• Chest pain
• Unusual swelling
• Severe allergic reaction
Read the leaflet carefully for the instruction and take the medication as directed.
Take the medication daily, usually once a day, but stick to the same time to not forget.
Do not split, chew or crush the medicine. Take it as a whole.
Buy Mircette Generic 0.02mg/0.15mg Pill at a reasonable price only at ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (0.7%) Eye DropView Detail Add to Cart