Minocin generic 100mg tablet is used in treating bacterial infections in the body. It belongs to the group of medications known as tetracycline antibiotic. The medication is used to treat infections in the urinary tract, respiratory system, skin, severe acne, tick fever, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc.
You can check minocycline 100 mg price on our website and buy Minocycline 100mg pills online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not take medicine if you are allergic to it.
• Do not use the medication if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Do not give the medicine to a child without doctor’s advice.
• Tell your doctor about the medications you have been taking and also about your medical history.
Below-mentioned are Minocin (minocycline) 100mg side effects; -
• Skin rashes, tingling, burning pain
• Hair loss
• Nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite
• Dizziness, spinning sensation
• Muscle or joint pain
• Discoloration of skin or nails
• Swollen tongue, cough, trouble swallowing
• A seizure
• Kidney problems
• Low blood cell counts
• Increased pressure inside the skull
• Symptoms of liver or pancreas problems
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, with a glass of water.
• Do not chew, crush or break the capsules/ tablets.
• Swallow the pill whole.
• Store the pills at room temperature, away from moisture, light, and heat.