Montelukast levocetirizine tablet is a hay fever drug that is a combination of two medications: levocetirizine and Montelukast. Levocetirizine is an antiallergic that prevents the body from producing histamine, which causes runny noses, watery eyes, and bleeding. Whereas, Montelukast being a leukotriene antagonist, helps in reducing inflammation in the airways and nose by blocking leukotriene.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• If you are allergic to Montelukast 4mg levocetirizine 2.5mg tablets or any of its ingredients, do not take it.
• Tell your doctor about all of the drugs you've been taking, as well as disclose your medical history. Especially if you have had any kidney or liver disease or epilepsy before.
• Montelukast 4mg has the potential to make you dizzy and sleepy. Do not perform any activity that asks for your attention or alertness, such as driving. Alcohol intake should be reduced because it can aggravate the condition.
• If you experience dry mouth when taking this drug, drink plenty of fluids or water. If your lips are chapped and dry, use lip balm.
• If your symptoms have gone down, do not stop taking levocetirizine 2.5mg Montelukast 4mg tablets. If you stop taking this drug, your allergy can get worse. Before you decide to stop taking this medication, talk to your doctor.
The side effects of levocetirizine 2.5mg tablets are as follows:
• Throat inflammation
• Swelling and itching inside the nose (in children)
• Abdominal pain
• Dry mouth
• Severe allergic reaction
If you witness any of the above-mentioned side effects or some unusual ones, contact your doctor and discuss it.
Take this medication as prescribed by your health specialist.
Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet; instead, swallow it whole.
If you miss a dose, do not take a double dose.
Before you begin using the drug, read the leaflet carefully.
Buy Levocetirizine 2.5mg + Montelukast 4mg generic tablet online at an affordable price from ReliableCanadianPharmacy. Order now!
Enoxaparin 40mg/0.4mL InjectionView Detail Add to Cart