Levalbuterol (1.25mg) + Ipratropium (500mcg) Generic Respules 2.5ml is used for the treatment of chronic pulmonary disease (COPD). This medication works by relaxing the muscles surrounding the airways, which eventually makes it easy to breathe. It is used to reduce wheezing and shortness of breath.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• Do not take 1.25 mg of levalbuterol + 500 mcg of Ipratropium if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
• Disclose your medical history, like kidney failure, liver disease, a heart condition, or other illnesses.
• This medication can make you feel drowsy or dizzy. So it is advised to limit the consumption of alcohol and avoid activities that require your attention.
• Older adults are said to be more vulnerable to this drug's side effects.
• If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding, discuss this medication's risks beforehand with your doctor.
• Also, do not forget to notify your doctor about all the other medications you are taking.
The following are the Levalbuterol + Ipratropium side effects;
• Muscle cramp
• Dryness in mouth
• In some cases, severe allergic reaction
If any of the above-mentioned side effects persist for long, make sure to inform your doctor ASAP.
Take the medication exactly as your healthcare provider has prescribed you.
Do not inhale more than 12 times within 24 hours.
Before you begin using the medication, read the prescription leaflet carefully.
This is not a rescue drug.
Buy Levalbuterol (1.25mg) + Ipratropium (500mcg) at a reasonable price from ReliableCanadianPharmacy.
budesonide 160mcg, formoterol fumarate 4.5mcg TurbuhalerView Detail Add to Cart