Terbinafine antifungal cream is used in treating a variety of fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, and jock itch. The medicine is also used to treat a skin condition known as pityriasis, a fungal infection that causes darkening or lightening of the skin of the neck, chest, arms, or legs. The medication works by preventing the growth of fungus in the body.
You can check Generic Lamisil 1% cream price on our website and order terbinafine cream 1 percent online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
• The medication is for external use only.
• Do not use it on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or eyes, or for vaginal yeast infections.
• Please keep it away from children.
• Inform your health physician if you are a breastfeeding mother.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant
• Tell your doctor about your previous medical conditions before starting with the medication.
Below-mentioned are terbinafine 1% side effects: -
• Skin dryness
• Burning sensation, peeling
• Stinging, irritation
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before using the cream.
• Clean and dry the affected areas.
• Apply the cream to the affected areas.
• Rub in gently.
• Allow it to dry.
• Do not cover the areas with a bandage or plastic.
• Wash your hands after using the medication.
• Store it at room temperature.
Brinzolamide (1% w/v) + Brimonidine (0.2% w/v) Eye dropsView Detail Add to Cart