Epivir generic 150mg is used for controlling HIV infection. It belongs to the category of medicines known as Ucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors-NRTI.
The medication helps decrease the amount of HIV in the body for the better functioning of the immune system. To reduce the risk of spreading HIV, take all HIV medicines as prescribed, use condoms while performing sexual activity, and avoid sharing toothbrushes, razors, syringes, etc.
You can order lamivudine 150mg online from our pharmacy and enjoy doorstep delivery.
All the health and medical information given over here is for general purposes only. Always consult your healthcare provider before purchasing any of the medications, to confirm whether this medicine is appropriate, safe and effective for your condition, and is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Here are the warnings and precautions of over the counter Epivir 150mg tablets: -
• Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to lamivudine.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• The drug is unsafe for breastfeeding mothers.
• Do not take the pill without a doctor’s advice.
• Inform your medical instructor if you are pregnant.
You can also compare Epivir (lamivudine) 150mg tablets price on various websites before purchasing.
Here are the side effects of lamivudine 150mg pills: -
• Diarrhea, nausea
• Ear infection
• A general feeling of illness
• Throat or nose infection
• Signs of a new infection
• Liver problems
• Change in the menstrual cycle
• Pancreas problems
Read the below-mentioned directions to use before you buy Epivir 150mg tablets: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the medicine with or without food.
• Avoid crushing or chewing the pill.
• Swallow the tablet whole with water.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.
You can also check the lamivudine 150mg cost on our website before placing your final order.