Edarbyclor Generic 40mg/12.5mg Pill is used for treating hypertension. It helps lower high blood pressure and prevents heart attacks, kidney problems, and strokes. The product contains two medicines- Chlorthalidone and Azilsartan.
Chlorthalidone is a water pill or diuretic which helps get rid of extra salts and water by causing more urination. And, Azilsartan belongs to the category of drugs known as Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs). It relaxes the blood vessels for the easy flow of blood.
You can buy azilsartan medoxomil chlorthalidone 40-12.5 mg online from our pharmacy and enjoy the services and deals.
All the health and medical information given over here is for general purposes only. Always consult your healthcare provider before purchasing any of the medications, to confirm whether this medicine is appropriate, safe and effective for your condition, and is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Read the below-mentioned warnings and precautions for generic edarbyclor 40mg pills :
• Do not use the medicine if you are unable to urinate.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Avoid taking the drug if you are allergic to Chlorthalidone or Azilsartan.
• The medication is unsafe for breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women.
• Avoid using potassium supplements or salt substitutes while on the drug.
• The drug is not approved for anyone younger than 18 years of age.
Below-mentioned are Edarbyclor tablets side effects: -
• Urination problems
• Signs of electrolyte imbalance
• Shortness of breath
• Weight gain, swelling
Read the below-mentioned directions to use before you buy Azilsartan medoxomil 40mg chlorthalidone 12.5mg online: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the medicine with or without food.
• Avoid chewing or crushing the pill.
• Swallow the tablet with water.
• Store it at room temperature.
Beclomethasone (0.025%) + Clotrimazole (1%) LotionView Detail Add to Cart